With the camera connection kit for your iPad 4 5 or your iPad Mini,you can easy download the photos from digit camera to your iPad and share them with your family and friends.
1. For iPad 4, iPad 5, iPad mini
2. Support SD (HC), SD (XC), Mini SD, MMC, MMS4.0, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Duo Magic Gate, Micro SD (T-Flash) Card.
3. High-speed ports of USB HUB for USB Device connecting to iPad.
4. Can connect large current USB devices, such as camera, keyboard, mobile harddisk, etc.
5. All the USB devices also can be connected in iPad working at the same time.
6. You can easily download photos from your degital camera to your iPad.
7. Weight Approx:75.9g
8. Size Approx:24 x 5 x 2.6 cm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can’t upload photos.
“Please check any photos in the memory card, make sure the photos are in the “”DCIM”” file folder. Tablet will only read the photos in the “”DCIM”” file folder.
This combo supports multiple memory card, but will not support upload at the same time.”
2. Some large current USB device, such as Apple keyboard, requires more power, thus must use the USB DC cable (Not included)
1 x Intsun Multi-functional USB Card Reader Combo kit
1 x USB charging cable
1 x User Manual
Intsun company never sold these items to other vendors, be careful! Our products have been well tested, examined and packaged before sending off, but we cannot 100% guarantee the items remain undamaged when delivered to you. Any problem please feel free to contact us first so that we can supply the best service for you.
- Supports SD(HC), SD(XC), Mini SD, MMC, MMC 4.0, MS, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS, Duo Magic Gate, M2, Micro SD/T-Flash card.
- 3 High-Speed ports of USB hub for USB devices connecting to iPad. When sync iPad to your PC or Macbook, the photos are added to your PC photo library.
- Can connect large current USB devices, such as camera, keyboard,mobile hard disk etc.
- All USB devices connected with iPad working at the same time. JPEG, RAW and more formats are supported.
- Your iPad automatically opens the photos after you making a connection, which lets you choose the pictures you wanted to import.